- For Travel Grant Applicants (only the overseas participants can apply)
- The deadline of application for Travel Grant will be February 24, 2023.
- After evaluated by ITCN 2023 editorial board member of scientific committee, the awarded international Travel Grant applicants will gain USD 500 in cash during the congress period at the Secretariat Desk.
- Applicants must complete the presentation aside their poster during Poster Session at the time appointed by the ITCN 2023 organizer.
- The awarded international applicants need to hand over their hardcopy of cover page of passport, passport inner page with immigration stamp on, and boarding pass to the Secretariat when receiving the award fee.
(the awarded delegates can make their copy at the Secretariat Desk if they have not yet done the hardcopy)
- ITCN 2023 Poster Award
- The deadline of abstract submission will be February 24, 2023.
- All submitted abstract will be evaluated by ITCN 2023 scientific committee and will be grouped into 6 groups. The top 1 of each group will be the candidates of oral presentation.
- Each group of oral presentation will be evaluated and scored immediately after the 2 mins presentation. The top three will be awarded as Gold Medal USD 250 (NTD 8,000), Silver Medal USD 200 (NTD 6,000) , and Bronze Medal USD 100 (NTD 3,000).
- The poster should be presented by one of the authors aside their poster during Poster Session at the time appointed by the ITCN 2023 organizer.
Guidelines for on-line submission of the Poster Abstract
- All abstracts should be submitted on-line and follow all the regulations
- Abstract title - Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text - Limited to 300 words
(Please note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to review, determine, and revise the acceptance of the abstract
Poster presentation set up instruction:
- All the posters should be presented in the poster exhibition venue of TICC during the congress period.
- Taiwanese presenter should prepare the printed/hard-copy poster to exhibit on the board. The overseas presenter should send the completed PDF format poster to 2023ITCN email. (email@example.com)
- Set-Up Time: start at 08:00 on April 14, 2023. Please complete set up before 12:30 April 14, 2023
Presentation Time: 16:00-16:50, April 15, 2023.
Board Size of poster: 2m H x 1m W, double-sides, to be setup at Room 202 and 203, and 2F West Hallway
Suggested poster size: 100 cm H*70 cm W (vertical dimension ONLY)
(The above instructions will not be final and be subject to change. The Organizing Committee recommends all participants who submitted the abstract follow up these instructions after March 5, 2023.)
Abstracts for the congress:
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent at once the review process is completed.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent only to the abstract submitter.
- The presenting author (and/or the first author) is obliged to ascertain that all authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received with indication of the abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract, as well as all the query regarding the abstract.