Thank you for applying the Travel Grant
if you already have ITCN Account and Password, please log in first at Home Page or below, and then come back to "Travel Grant Application" page.
if you do not have ITCN Account and Password, please creat one
and finish the registration at Home Page.
Before you start the application, please read the following instructions
- The Second International Taiwanese Congress of Neurology and 2017 Annual Meeting of Taiwan Neurological Society offers Travel Grants.
- Attending physicians, neurology residents, medical students, and non-physician healthy professionals are encouraged to apply for Travel Grants
- The Taiwan Neurological Society offers 30 travel grants to international and overseas poster presenters in partial support of attending 2nd ITCN and 2017AMTNS.
- Deadline of application for Travel Grants will be March 15, 2017
- If Travel Grant is awarded, the registration fee will be waived, the Gala Dinner fare will be covered, and each applicant will gain USD 600.
- Applicants must submit at least one abstract of poster presentation session during 2nd ITCN and some sessions of 2017AMTNS, that they are the first author.
- Application procedure
- Applications are accepted only through the online abstract submission.
- Please download the Application Form at here. After online submitting the application form, the E-mail and Password you entered will be activated.Each will be your 2017ITCN Account and Password, respectively. You will also receive one e-mail from Secretariat for confirmation .
- Please use this Account number and Password to login our website again http://www.2017ITCN.com.tw for completing your abstract online submission.
- The qualified applicants will be notified via e-mail before April 2, 2017
- It is compulsory to e-mail to Secretariat of 2017ITCN the follow document at 2017ITCN@gmail.com:
A copy of your passport/ID (details/photograph page)
- Please do not hesitate and feel free to email the Congress Secretariat at 2017ITCN@gmail.com or email@example.com for further information or requirement